CNFLDL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFLDL Twitter
IM

Need to get after the QB?? 84 speed Pass Rusher available!

4 posters

Go down

Need to get after the QB?? 84 speed Pass Rusher available! Empty Need to get after the QB?? 84 speed Pass Rusher available!

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Whitney Merlicus is now available. This guy is an absolute freak, and if I wasn't already loaded at LB with Patrick Willis, Thomas Howard, and Bobby Wagner, there is no way I'd even think about letting him go, but I had a poorly planned draft and I just need to recover. Here is the best part, I am only looking for picks so you don't have to risk your season in anyway.

Notable stats:

84 speed
93 power move
80 Finesse move
85 hit power

Traits (This is where it gets crazy)
High motor
Bull rush
Spin move
Rare "Big hitter"
Rare for a LB "Play ball in the air"

Sack/fumble machine who can knock passes down, and stop the running back from getting to the outside.

Again, I am only looking for picks so you don't have to risk your season in anyway.
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down

Need to get after the QB?? 84 speed Pass Rusher available! Empty Re: Need to get after the QB?? 84 speed Pass Rusher available!

Post  sjphyourmom Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:44 pm

offre sent. hit me up

sjphyourmom

Back to top Go down

Need to get after the QB?? 84 speed Pass Rusher available! Empty Re: Need to get after the QB?? 84 speed Pass Rusher available!

Post  BaRaCk0DRaMaa Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:44 pm

I hate you man!!! Now your trading him?? UGHHHHHHHHHHH! Evil or Very Mad
BaRaCk0DRaMaa
BaRaCk0DRaMaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:51 pm

I knew you would be mad Sad
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down

Post  ibeajewsmonaut Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:28 pm

big hitter is rare?

ibeajewsmonaut

Back to top Go down

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:14 am

It cost 10000 points if you don't have it so it's rare enough.
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum