CNFLDL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFLDL Twitter
IM

NOT Shutting Down DL

+2
SirByronDaFlowr
ldmariodl28
6 posters

Go down

NOT Shutting Down DL Empty NOT Shutting Down DL

Post  ldmariodl28 Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Sorry guys. I know this is predictible, but the lg is just not working like I thought it would, so im shutting it down before we get to deep.

I dont like the dynamic of owner we have in the lg. There is just to much BS going on for it to be worth my time when we already have CNFL which runs very smooth. Also I think the way the draft structure was for this game, it could have been alot better. Also the salary structure is terrible.

Sorry to waste everyones time, but need to pull the cord before we get to deep. DL needs to never happan again!

Last edited by ldmariodl28 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
ldmariodl28
ldmariodl28
Admin

https://cnfldl.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NOT Shutting Down DL Empty Re: NOT Shutting Down DL

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:44 pm

After hours of time everyone invested into the league, you are going to shut it down at this point in the season?

I just don't understand. Can't we just hash this out and figure out what the problem is? I love my team, and I don't want to lose it.

As for this group of owners, isn't it mostly CNFLers? There has to be a way to co-exist here. What do we have to do as a group of owners for our commish to make it worthwhile for you?
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizauny Mac Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Can u just assign a new admin and drop Lou? Either way I don care it's a game life goes on

Shizauny Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Truehater7 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Embarassed
Truehater7
Truehater7

http://www.nflfans360.com/forum/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post  ldmariodl28 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Shizauny Mac wrote:Can u just assign a new admin and drop Lou? Either way I don care it's a game life goes on

Would rather not Mac. Last year when I left DL completely fell apart. We should have never made this lg. Ill admit, a big motivator for me making it was doing the draft.
ldmariodl28
ldmariodl28
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BaRaCk0DRaMaa Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm

How did DL fall apart after you left last madden? It continued on only until other admins chose to not continue. This in my opinion is complete bullshit and a waste of people's time! It shows how you don't value people's time as alot of time and effort has been placed into this league by various owners.

If you choose to leave, then leave but allow another admin or team of admins to continue this league on. Majority of the people in the league are good people and just bc there may be a few you don't care for that's no right to shut whole league down. Step up as commish and do what's needed for the league as you would if it was CNFL or step down and let other people run it. The problem is you see this league and every other league as inferior to CNFL and in my opinion that's straight BULLSHIT!
BaRaCk0DRaMaa
BaRaCk0DRaMaa

Back to top Go down

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:20 pm

I agree completely. We should have the opportunity to maintain the league, and vote for our next commish. Obviously, who ever wants to step up to be the next commish needs to be voted in by his peers, but I would happily suggest my name for nomination.

Mario, you made us all agree to committing to the league. It is ironic that you of all people are the one closing it down because you aren't committed.
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down

Post  ldmariodl28 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 pm

BaRaCk0DRaMaa wrote:How did DL fall apart after you left last madden? It continued on only until other admins chose to not continue.

This will happan again.. time to let it go. DL was a mistake. I see that, and others should as well.

Sorry.

ldmariodl28
ldmariodl28
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 pm

It won't fail if the right person steps up, and we have the backing of the rest of the league.

But EVEN if it does fail, what does it matter? This league is not connected to CNFL's website anymore. If you need us to change the name, so be it. But why not give us the opportunity to step up, rather then just deleting the league after we spent hours developing it.
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down

Post  ldmariodl28 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:26 pm

To be honest, I enjoy the CNFL guys in the lg, but a majority of the non CNFL guys have been a real pain in the ass. I have no interest in that. Hey if someone wants to run it, thats fine I guess, but realize what your getting yourself into. High Maintenance owners.
ldmariodl28
ldmariodl28
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 pm

I understand your situation Mario. Its hard to back a new league when you are 0-5. Its difficult, its demanding, and the absence of winning takes the fun out of it. Step down and become a normal owner. Honor your commitment like the rest of us. Focus on your improving your team for the 2013 season.

As for the commish spot, I suggest a three commish panel. Each member of the panel should speak for their "constituents" (friends), and that way no decision is made simply because of a tyrannical commish wills it that way. Every choice will be made through discussion and a logical progression of thought. It will also allow the burden of being commish to be shared, which will help the longevity of the league as the job will be less demanding.

Last edited by SirByronDaFlowr on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down

Post  KinGMizzarK Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 pm

The other 2 admins will take over...

DL is not dead delete this thread

KinGMizzarK

Back to top Go down

Post  ldmariodl28 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:36 pm

that is fine, but to be honest, I just dont have the time to deal with managing multiple teams. I thought I would have, but that isnt the case. King & Beg can run the show just fine.
ldmariodl28
ldmariodl28
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Truehater7 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:44 pm

Rolling Eyes
Truehater7
Truehater7

http://www.nflfans360.com/forum/forum.php

Back to top Go down