CNFLDL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CNFLDL Twitter
IM

Incredible Defensive Offer Package: Need to rush the QB and stop the run? Sometimes one player can't handle it all...

Go down

Incredible Defensive Offer Package: Need to rush the QB and stop the run? Sometimes one player can't handle it all... Empty Incredible Defensive Offer Package: Need to rush the QB and stop the run? Sometimes one player can't handle it all...

Post  SirByronDaFlowr Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm

Red Bryant and Whitney Merclius.

Red Bryant is huge, mountain of a man. At a whopping 335 pounds, he eats up everything and anything in the middle. Stats matter, but in this game, space eating players also matter because if any running back touches Bryant, he is going to fall over. But whats great is Bryant also has fantastic DT stats or 3-4 DE to rush the passer as well.

Notable stats:

95 strength (Strength now weakens opponent making them leave the game.)
91 tackle
91 blockshed
68 speed with 82 acceleration (for 330 pounds, thats Ngata level of athleticism)
86 powermove

Traits:
All pass rushing traits

Whitney Merlicus is an absolute pass rushing freak, and if I wasn't already loaded at LB with Patrick Willis, Thomas Howard, and Bobby Wagner, there is no way I'd even think about letting him go, but I had a poorly planned draft and I just need to recover. Here is the best part, I am only looking for picks so you don't have to risk your season in anyway.

Notable stats:

84 speed
93 power move
80 Finesse move
85 hit power

Traits:
Spin, Bull, and swim
Big hitter
Plays ball in air
High motor

Looking for a pick, and in the deal, I can throw in a cominbation of any of these picks and players depending on what you offer.

Red Bryant
Whitney Merilcus
2 3rds round pick
2 4ths round pick

Great defense starts in the trenches.
SirByronDaFlowr
SirByronDaFlowr

Back to top Go down